Friday, March 31, 2006

A New Way of Thinking

I haven't been happy with the circumstances that I have had over the last month with Medi-Flex. It is very depressing. I had a time of grieving and now I am ready to move on. I have had problems with motivation to work (still at this company till I find something or they replace me) and to take care of myself. My room is a mess and I have things piled all over my desk at home. I walk around saying how I can't work here and I am having a hard time doing this or that. I also have been struggling with staying in college. I want to quit. I don't want to have to do homework or study. I have decided to move on and change my thinking.

I am telling myself I can work, I can get through this. My outlook is already starting to change. I just have to keep this up and motivate myself. I also received my vitmains yesterday and I have been feeling a lot better now that I am taking them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home