Monday, May 29, 2006

I just have to say this about being pain Free

My girlfriend's mom started using Vibe this weekend. 3 weeks ago she hurt her ankle and has not been able to move it without a lot of pain. The first day using vibe, the pain is gone when she moves it. She took 3 doses and after each dose, the pain went away a little each time until it was all gone.

Day 2

She had some carpal tunnel pain in her arm. That is gone also. We weren't expecting or looking for these types of results. We were looking more for nuerological improvements.

She also has been feeling better and has more energy for both days.

I am also using this product but it is taking time for results to come in. Within minutes of me taking the product, I felt it starting to do something. I went to my brain and my body tingled a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home