Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What a day?

I am not sure why but I am feeling very good today. I shouldn't or should I? Friday is my last day at Medi-Flex and I have nothing lined up. I have tried over the last 2 months to have something but I have been unsuccessful. I met with a guy yesterday who may have something for me but he says he does. I have heard that over and over. There is a new guy here at the company and I am suppose to train him on everything I do. What have I taught him so far in 2 days, just about nothing. I am not going to give away all my secrets that I learned myself so they can abuse me and use me and lie to me. They want to pay this guy $10 an hour more than me to do the same thing I do, let them spend a lot of money to figure out what I know. Isn't it usually the other way around? Bring someone in making less?

Maybe that is what's different about this place. They bring in the highly qualified and kick out the under qualified. Who knows.

Sounds like the sad saga of many people's lives in the technical world. The funny thing is that this company is suppose to be different than ever other one. Why is it that I feel like this one has been like all the rest.?,? hmmmm....... I have been suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome. I didn't realize it until I learned about it in psychology class. This whole experience with having a job and my future brightening up for me and than crashing quickly before my eyes in a couple month period was traumatic. I knew I was suffering but I didn't know it had a label.

What does that mean? Nothing besides I probably could go get medication. No way! Not for me. Anyway, this one opportunity this guy sounds really good and will pay me a lot more than what I am making now, so I am really hoping it works out. He said the owner is a 29 year old millionaire and has several companies. That is the guy I want to hang out with. I am a 28 year old poor person with a lot of potential.

I did find out from a friend how to run a business and make $40,000 - $50,000 a year and only fork out a couple hundred $$'s to get started. I am going to be thinking about that every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home