Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Job Change

I started my job on Monday. Now the blanks are filled in. I was suppose to start on Tuesday after Labor Day but I started Monday this week. Why earlier? Because I was pulled by a different department. Instead of doing heavy phone work under a lot of pressure in a department that runs 24/7, I am working in a different dept, doing some phone work and some ticket work for PBX and VMX systems.

I will be working Monday through Friday 8-5. Not bad at all. I was told that I am in the better department. The people are all friendly and really excited that I am there. They are also very supportive. Just what I need since I have ADHD.

It is just a great opportunity for me to continue my IT career and to learn another side of the industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home