Monday, August 21, 2006

New Job on the Way

Last week I went to a job interview. I was unsure if I answered their questions all that great. I must have done something right because they want me to come work for them.

I will be a Front line desktop help tech. I am working through a consulting firm and I filled out my paperwork and did my drug testing today.

As I was doing my paperwork, they got a notice that the company I will be working at reduced the fees they are paying by 3%, so I lost .39 an hour. I wasnt to happy about this.

If they do this again, I will not go to work for them.

I am suppose to start sometime after Labor Day. For the meantime, I am collecting unemployment. Ugh, I thought I selected for them to take out taxes, but they arent. That will be a mess next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home