Monday, August 14, 2006

Test for a Job

I took a test today for a job. Normally, I am one of the last people done because of my ADHD. I always have problems reading the questions and comprehending it. Sometimes I read the question 4 times before realizing I have read the question.

So today at this test, I had not problems. I read 1 or 2 questions a couple times to make sure I had the idea right. Not bad for a test with 178 questions. We had an hour and 10 minutes to take the test. I finished with 1/2 hour left. The fastest person finished about 3 minutes ahead of me. When I finished, there were only 3 others out of 15 done. The others didnt finish for another 10-15 minutes or more.

I was really pleased with this. I have to contribute it to the liquid vitamin supplement and the omega 3 that I have been taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home